In this rapidly-evolving pandemic, we are constantly thinking about how we can preserve the health and safety of our guests. To help combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have taken the following steps:
- Staff must wear gloves and a face covering while on shift
- Every employee must sign a wellness checklist before each shift to certify that (a) they do not exhibit any of the common symptoms associated with COVID-19 and that (b) to the best of their knowledge, they have not had contact in the past 14 days with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Staff must wash their hands for 20 seconds on a regular basis, and always after touching a contaminated surface
- A plastic or glass screen must be installed at the counter
- 6 feet of physical distancing must be enforced in the restaurant using floor stickers and/or tables
- Cashless forms of payment are encouraged (credit card, debit card, store credit)
- High-touch areas and surfaces must be regularly sanitized
As always, we are monitoring the situation to adhere to advice from local, provincial, and federal authorities. Due to the fluidity of the situation, we may announce additional steps to ensure the safety of our valued customers, staff, and community.
Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and support. With our combined efforts, we know that we will get through this together.
Alex Shtein, President of BarBurrito Restaurants Inc.