We respect your privacy and will never sell or trade your email address; maintaining trust is paramount to us.
Our Website is designed to provide visitors with useful news and information about BarBurrito’s products and services. Registration is not required in order to access the public areas of our Website. However visitors may, at their option, choose to register in order to access certain resources and areas of our Website. We do not collect personal information from individuals who choose to browse our site without registering. We are committed to consistently improving the quality of our service, website performance, and providing more relevant content to you during your visits.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When opting-in on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: first name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To market our products (your information helps us determine what products to develop and sell)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
Third Party Resources
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Accessing, Updating, and Opting-Out
We immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every e-mail. Every message provides a clear link to directly and securely update and/or unsubscribe your information.
We take reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction and honors your choices for its intended use. We use advanced firewall protection and various anti-virus software to protect the personal information volunteered on the website and to minimize the risk of a security breach. Further, we use Secure Socket Layer technology that uses server authentication and data inscription to ensure that our customer and partner data is secure. Although we thoroughly test the security of our websites and products and want to provide you with the most protection possible, please understand that sharing information over the Internet can never be fully secure.
Modifications to Policy
Questions & Comments